Thursday, April 28, 2011

Orange You Jealous?

I never thought I would consider orange my friend, I always thought as a teenager it looked awful on me and I'm not entirely sure what convinced me otherwise but here I am singing it's praises. I think it is most definitely the shade of summer '11, if you don't already own a fab orange crop top or summer dress what are you thinking? Run down to the high street before your fashion cred is in ruins! I spent ages the past month looking for an affordable orange crop top that I could throw on over a bikini or vest top and Penneys are a god send. 7euro for the must have of this season, bargain! It's the colour to invest in and it suits all complexions. I once thought it didn't suit my pale ass but I hold my hands up to being wrong. Why are you still here, run, there's shopping to be done!



Liss x

No comments:

Post a Comment