Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Doctor's girls

As the newest episode of Dr.Who has just begun airing I figured I do a piece on two of my favourite models of the moment who both happen to be connected with current Doctor Matt Smith. I'm a girl and even I'm jealous of him XD


Karen Gillan
You can not think Dr.Who at the moment without the leggy Amy Pond aka Gillan coming to mind. This cute Scottish red head has been professionally acting since she was 16 and even appeared in Dr.Who during Tennant's reign ( see sometimes good things do happen to extras). At 5.11 she was made to be a model and has been seen storming runway after runway these past few years. She's also got a wardrobe that I would love to steal. If I could style anyone it would be her.



Daisy Lowe
In case envying who he gets to co-star alongside wasn't enough here's Daisy Lowe, super model and Matt Smith's girlfriend, yeah ya hate him now don't ya? Famous from birth (her mother is Pearl Lowe singer & designer and her father is Gavin Rossdale musician and husband to Gwen Stefani) Pearl has been modelling since the age of two. 20 years later and she's one of the most sought after models and has appeared multiple times in Italian Vogue. With her huge doughy brown eyes and baby doll face it's easy to see why the Doctor forgot about Rose Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment