Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are Graphic Tees a bit 5 years ago?

I see there are some Graphic Tees out and about and while I give them a glance I can't help thinking "Umm, nice jammies". This is probably because that's what most of mine became after 2008. Whenever I see one now I think back to my teenage years when I thought I was uber cool and making a statement LITERALLY with my clothes. In the press there's many a "Live Fast Die Young" "Music Not War" neon print shirt reeking of 2005. I actually saved up for a couple of weeks to buy one that wasn't from Penneys or Dunnes that's how much I got into this fad. I think if there's one thing that should be left in the noughties and not brought out again until our kids are teens and giving us lip it's the graphic tee. The only way I'm gonna be a 21 year old "Bel Air Babe" is either while getting ready for bed or my Dad suddenly becomes a Californian billionaire.


Lissa.Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment